Join The Team
Zulufish is always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our ever-growing team. Our architects and designers are passionate, dedicated, creative and we’re always looking to hire the best and brightest. We’ll post any new opportunities and internships here first.
Senior Project Architect
Job Title: Senior Project Architect
Salary: Dependent on experience
Location: Chiswick, with the option of working from home 1 day a week
ZULUFISH are a happy, award-winning design studio working on high end residential projects, mostly in prime London areas.
We’re a Design & Build company, therefore you will have full exposure to all aspects of construction too (as seen through the lens of the contractor).
This a great opportunity with amazing future prospects to grow with the Zulufish family.
We are looking to recruit a self-motivated architect to join our team in Chiswick, West London.
The candidate must have 5 years + of working on UK residential projects and be able to manage projects at all RIBA Stages
Role & Responsibilities:
- Leading medium to large scale single unit residential projects across all RIBA stages
- Working closely with the Design Manager
- Liaising with clients, consultants, and construction team
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years project lead working experience within UK
- Must have strong experience in medium to large scale residential
- To have worked across all RIBA stages
- Managed junior members of your team
- Excellent AutoCAD skills essential for this position
- Proficient in Sketch up, InDesign and photoshop also desirable
- Fluent in English, verbal and written, essential
What You Get Back:
- Starting Salary negotiable depending on experience
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays, +1 added day per year up to 26 days
- Flexible working hours (8am – 5pm or 9am – 6pm)
- Optional Work from home 1 day a week (either Thursdays or Fridays)
- Regular social events with the team
- Strong believers in a good work life balance
- Working in an open plan office with, and learning from our in-house team of Contractors, Project managers, Interior Designers and Quantity Surveyor
How To Apply:
Please send your CV, a short portfolio of your recent work, and a brief letter explaining the reasons for your interest in joining us to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE